Vagrant box seravo/wordpress 20181112.0.0
- More robust SSH connection handling. Running
vagrant upshould fail significantly less on SSH connection issues.
- Skip excess SSH key acceptance dialogs.
- Node.js upgraded to version 8.12.0 LTS with accompanying upgrades to Yarn, NPM and other Node.js tools.
- More robust startup of DBUS and Avahi.
- New commands
- Updated man pages for all commands.
- Major updates to wp-test-ng command and Codeception framework.
- Includes also all the improvements available in Seravo’s production and testing environments in last 4 months.
What’s next? If you want to test the next Vagrant box version before it is released, modify your
Vagrantfileprovider to use box
seravo/wordpress-betainstead of the official